Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Guest Post: Entertaining Little Ones in the Las Vegas Heat

While pregnant with my first baby, I spent so much time learning the best way to give birth and successfully breast feed, that I rather forgot an important fact: my baby would only be a baby for a very short time.  Then, I would have a toddler. Someday, that toddler would want me to provide one of life's most pressing needs: Entertainment.
credit

Today, my dear friend Lindsay shares on her blog some creative ideas for keeping little ones busy when it's too hot to set foot outside.
Moms who are having their second or third babies while their first are still toddlers often feel overwhelmed.  La Leche League gets calls from these desperate moms all the time. They ask, "How can I possibly nurse this baby all day long when my toddler is into everything!?" These are the kinds of ideas they need to hear. (Lindsay is in charge of Mommy and Me Arts and Crafts at Pinkpeas, and her ideas are always a big hit! Thanks, Lindsay!)
http://www.homespunsprout.com/2012/07/temperature-at-my-house-hovered-at.html

No comments:

Post a Comment